The rest of the 2014 information will be available soon!
Most bikes are legal – Mountain bikes, 'cross, cruisers, unicycles, etc. But take heed: courses will favor those on 'cross bikes – so choose your weapon wisely! Please no fixed gears or bikes with bullhorns or bar ends.
- Category A=OBRA and/or USCF categories 1,2, NORBA Expert (Please note: you may not self-upgrade to Category A)
- Category B=OBRA and/or USCF category 3, NORBA Sport
- Category C=OBRA and/or USCF categories 4&5, NORBA Beginner (Riders at this level may choose to race Category B.)
- Masters= Age 35+ (unless otherwise noted) and ability graded as outlined above.
- Clydesdale=200+ lbs
- Singlespeeds=A single-speed bicycle is a type of bicycle with a single gear ratio.
These bicycles are without derailleur gears, hub gearing or other
methods for varying the gear ratio of the bicycle. Locked out geared
bikes (including electronic shifters without a battery)
are not sufficient to qualify as single speed bikes.
- Promoter and/or officials reserves the right to change your category. No sandbagging will be tolerated!
Membership & Licenses
required for all riders. Single race memberships are available for $5.00. Season OBRA memberships are available for $10.00 online ($15.00 at the race or by mail). Junior season memberships are free.
All series passes must be purchases at or before race #1.
$30.00 Category A Men & Category A Women ($210 series)
$10.00 Juniors ($70 series)
$5.00 Unicycles (What?! or $40 series)
$25.00 all other categories ($175 series)
Register for the series online
. You can find online registration links on the individual race flyers and on the schedule
Day-of-event registration will be available at each race venue. Save time by printing out a waiver (PDF) and completing it at home.
Racers may also preregister by sending a completed OBRA waiver (PDF) and check payable to "Club Vivo" to:
7025 SW 7th Ave
Portland, OR 97219