Online Registration: http://obra.org/events/25575/register
Day of Registration will be available onsite.
- No pre-ride or team tent setup on Saturday
Cyclocross Crusade participants will make reservations directly with Clackamas County Parks
- Call Parks Reservations at 503.742.4414 to reserve camping site
- Identify as Cyclocross Crusade participant
- Provide Promo Code: Cycle
All Park Rules apply to campers for this event including, but not limited to, the following:
- Approved RV’s only. No tent camping permitted.
- Check in time: 3:00 pm; check out time is 1:00 pm.
- No more than 8 people per site
- First vehicle is free; 2nd vehicle will be charged $5. No more than 2 vehicles per site
- Quiet hours begin at 10:00 pm
- See County Park website www.clackamas.us/parks for complete rules
Take Hwy 224 south to SE Bakers Ferry Rd. Veer left onto SE Barton Park Rd, and then turn left into the maintenance facility entrance.