Online Registration: http://obra.org/events/24645/register
Day of Registration will be available onsite.
- No pre-ride or team tent setup on Saturday
- Camping spots are available. Call Parks Reservations at 503.742.4414 to reserve camping site
- Provide Promo Code: Cycle
- Identify as Cross Crusade participant
- All Park Rules apply to campers for this event including, but not limited to, the following:
- Check in time: 3pm; check out time is 1:00pm.
- No more than 8 people per site
- First vehicle is free; 2nd vehicle will be charged $5. No more than 2 vehicles per site
- Quiet hours begin at 10:00pm
- See County Park website www.clackamas.us/parks for complete rules
Take Hwy 224 south to SE Bakers Ferry Rd. Veer left onto SE Barton Park Rd, and then turn left into the maintenance facility entrance.
Knight Wheel Demo
Knight Composites will be providing wheels for demo at each and every Cyclocross Crusade series race for the 2016 season. If you would like to request a set of demo wheels for use at a specific Cyclocross Crusade race, please use this form to reserve a set of wheels.
You must complete a separate request form for each event date/time.