Online Registration: http://obra.org/events/24636/register
Day of Registration will be available onsite.
- No alcohol permitted at the race
- Pre-ride and team tent setup will be on Friday at 3:30 PM
- Overnight camping at the Alpenrose Dairy will be available. Space is limited. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a spot.
From I–5 North or South. Take Terwilliger Exit and head North/West on Bertha Blvd. Left on Beaverton–Hillsdale Hwy. Left on Shattuck Rd, up the hill .5 miles, the dairy is on the right. (Or refer to Alpenrose Dairy‘s directions.)
For those of you traveling from out of town, we have reserved a block of rooms at a special rate at the Marriott Courtyard Portland Beaverton. This hotel is only a 10 minute drive to/from Alpenrose, so it is very conveniently located! Check out the location.
Reservations can be made by calling 1-800-321-2211 or 503-641-3200. Rooms must be booked by 9/16/16 to secure the special rate of $109/night. Or book online!
Driving directions to Alpenrose Dairy from Courtyard Marriott: (10 minutes driving time)
- Depart SW Nimbus Ave toward SW Hall Blvd (333 ft)
- Turn right onto SW Hall Blvd (0.2 mi)
- Keep straight onto OR-141 / SW Hall Blvd (0.7 mi)
- Turn left onto SW Oleson Rd (2.2 mi)
- Turn right onto SW Vermont St (0.2 mi)
- Turn left onto SW Shattuck Rd (0.3 mi)
- Arrive at Alpenrose Dairy, 6149 SW Shattuck Rd, Portland, OR 97221
Hotel website http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/pdxcy-courtyard-portland-beaverton/
Overnight camping at the Alpenrose Dairy will be available. Space is limited. Email email@example.com to reserve a spot.
Knight Wheel Demo
Knight Composites will be providing wheels for demo at each and every Cyclocross Crusade series race for the 2016 season. If you would like to request a set of demo wheels for use at a specific Cyclocross Crusade race, please use this form to reserve a set of wheels.
You must complete a separate request form for each event date/time.