Kid’s ‘Cross is back for the 2016 season!
Kids 0-9 are welcome to come try out cyclocross on a kid friendly closed course.
Islabikes will be on hand to help and demo some of their cyclocross bikes sized for kids. They will have medals for each kid racer and will be raffling off a $600 gift certificate towards a new Islabike at the end of the season. Each Kid’s ‘Cross participant will get a raffle entry for each race they enter.
Look for the white Islabikes tent to get signed up. Entry is free, just bring a bike, helmet and parent or guardian.
Race Day Schedule
Kid’s ‘Cross will take place at every Cyclocross Crusade race, including both days on our double weekends.
- 10:30am – Hot Lap (6 year olds)
- 10:35am – Hot Lap (7 year olds)
- 10:40am – Hot Lap (8 year olds)
- 10:45am – Hot Lap (9 year olds)
- 11:00am – Under 4 (One Lap)
- 11:15am – 5-7 year olds (10 minutes)
- 11:30am – 8-9 year olds* (15 minutes)
*First-timers that are older are welcome to give it a try.