Kids up to age 9* are welcome to come try out cyclocross on a kid-friendly, closed
Islabikes will be on hand to help and demo some of their bikes especially designed for
kids. They will have medals for each kid racer and will be raffling off a $600 gift
certificate towards a new Islabike at the end of the season. Each Kids’ Cross participant
will get a raffle entry for each race they enter.
Look for the white Islabikes tent to get signed up. Entry is free, just bring a bike, helmet
and parent or guardian.
Race Day Schedule
Kids’ Cross will take place at every Cyclocross Crusade race, including both days on
our double weekends.
– 10:30am – Hot Lap (under 4 year olds)
– 10:35am – Hot Lap (4-5 year olds)
– 10:40am – Hot Lap (6-7 year olds)
– 10:55am – Hot Lap (8-9 year olds)
– 11:00am – Under 4 (One Lap)
– 11:15am – 5-7 year olds (10 minutes)
– 12:05pm – 7-9 year olds* race on the adult course (15 minutes)
*First-timers who are older are welcome to give it a try.