Active TopicsActive Topics  Display List of Forum MembersMemberlist  Search The ForumSearch  HelpHelp
  RegisterRegister  LoginLogin
Smack Talk Central
 Cross Crusade Forums : Smack Talk Central
Subject Topic: East Coaster s all PO’d at MC Post ReplyPost New Topic
Author
Message << Prev Topic | Next Topic >>
muddycurmudgeon

Online Status: Offline
Posted: 25 November 2007 at 20:26 | IP Logged Quote muddycurmudgeon

Last night I found the HUP United site and asked the bros why they- and alot of cross bro's are so horny for anything Belgian? From my understanding Flanders and Jersey are much the same. What Springsteen fan is runnin around wishin they were from Trenton? At anyrate, I think I pissed them all off. So two Q's #1 Why are folks so horny to not just be American and #2 WTFis all this East coast/west coast about?

white tiger

Posted: 25 November 2007 at 20:53 | IP Logged Quote white tiger

Let's just say that if they bring their kids...
Back to Top View white tiger's Profile Search for other posts by white tiger

oteebee

Posted: 25 November 2007 at 21:00 | IP Logged Quote oteebee

relax muddy,  it's the same reason that all the other cross programs in the US want to be like the crusade, it's the same reason grown men and women in this country wear starter jackets with thier favorite NFL team on it . there is a thousand paralells to draw. Cross started in europe and the Belgians do it better than everyone else , so we get excited about it , give us a break.  remember when you were an apprentice on the 205 bridge and you started wearing your hardhat backwards so you would look like the rest of the old timers?, remember when you couldnt wait for you carhartt bibs to get worn in so you wouldnt stand out so much?     none of this is meant to piss you off but to show you  that it's okay to be into what your into. nobody's trying to be unamerican here , we just get excited about cross.  cheers, otb.out

Back to Top View oteebee's Profile Search for other posts by oteebee

Willie Bonkalot
Groupie
Groupie

Posted: 25 November 2007 at 22:01 | IP Logged Quote Willie Bonkalot

Right on OTB, Muddy is full of crap as usual, at least he can celebrate for accumulating 100 posts of mostly senseless, poofter whining. 
Back to Top View Willie Bonkalot's Profile Search for other posts by Willie Bonkalot

muddycurmudgeon

Posted: 25 November 2007 at 23:08 | IP Logged Quote muddycurmudgeon

I dont think its right to want to be what your not. that don't mean you cant try to be something better. There is a difference.

Willies and OTB thanks for the clarification. Willie, I smile when I read your posts, but I smile when my morning cup of joe kicks in at 9 am sharp as well so take it for what ist worth.

dude

Posted: 25 November 2007 at 23:48 | IP Logged Quote dude

Cup of Joe? Sounds more like Haterade.

Back to Top View dude's Profile Search for other posts by dude

Willie Bonkalot
Groupie
Groupie

Posted: 26 November 2007 at 13:03 | IP Logged Quote Willie Bonkalot

Muddy,

I hear ya, just keep in mind its all smack here.

Later

Back to Top View Willie Bonkalot's Profile Search for other posts by Willie Bonkalot

The Wolf

Posted: 26 November 2007 at 23:00 | IP Logged Quote The Wolf

Get it straight, Busters. I'm not here to say please. I'm here to tell you what to do.

Live like you're racing in The Cross Crusade everyday.

And if self-preservation is an instinct you possess, you better  do it and do it quick.

I'm here to help. If my help's not appreciated, lots of luck, gentlemen.

Let's get down to brass tacks, gentlemen. If I was informed correctly, the clock is ticking.
Back to Top View The Wolf's Profile Search for other posts by The Wolf

muddycurmudgeon

Posted: 26 November 2007 at 23:53 | IP Logged Quote muddycurmudgeon

I like your style Wolf. Even if you have to cut and past movie lines -these are the cadillac words of movie lines.

Oteepee-you have some awesome imagery. You'll be a smacktalk star, don't settle for sandbaggin.

Willie- someday bro - learn from those around you and keep your spirit. You have a smacktalk heart but like all good writers, read baby, read.

To all you non-A Crusaders rock the GP. Get outta bed and throw down those 30-minutes like it was the 30-seconds you were good for the night before.

I love you all and have had a total blast with you this fall. Until next season,

MuddyCurmudgeon

The Wolf

Posted: 27 November 2007 at 01:32 | IP Logged Quote The Wolf

30-minutes, That's thirty minutes away. I'll be there in ten.

Let's get down to brass tacks, gentlemen. If I was informed correctly, the clock is ticking.
Back to Top View The Wolf's Profile Search for other posts by The Wolf

White Chocolate
Groupie
Groupie

Posted: 29 November 2007 at 18:25 | IP Logged Quote White Chocolate

My friend Zank is gonna serve you some Massachusetts whoop ass!
Back to Top View White Chocolate's Profile Search for other posts by White Chocolate

muddycurmudgeon

Posted: 29 November 2007 at 18:56 | IP Logged Quote muddycurmudgeon

First I like Zanks site where he shows the frames he builds. Nice stuff. SOmeday I dream of a custom frame with the flying VH on the front and some Corvette flags on the sides of the top tube. That'd be bitchin.

http://crossinnewbelgium.blogspot.com/

I've also been readin up on Belgium and truth is 72% of thier Italian imagrints live in Wallonia. That means if Zank went to Belgium and waved the Lion flag he'd have a 172% chance of getting his @ss whipped. 72% for his odds of being Belgian (Walloon) and 100% for being an American posing as Flemish. Those odds are only slightly better than of Lloyd Christmas getting laid in Dumb and Dumber. He'd be better off pretending to be Dutch.

I hope iL Zancanato and all the "New Belgians" have a good race this weekend. I already said I'd cheer for them under the "New-Van Halen-land" flag. Hell, I'll even cheer for Sammy if he was there. The fact is though, the only moisture they've had is the saliva dripped from looking at pictures of the NW bro's racing in mud every week since September. Dang, that was along time ago.

If you wish to post a reply to this topic you must first login
If you are not already registered you must first register

Post ReplyPost New Topic
Printable version Printable version