THE 2ND ANNUAL CROSS CRUSADE INTERNATIONAL FILM FEST
(Location and date TBA)
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION IS JAN. 1, 2013
- Film subject matter must relate in some way to cyclocross or biking
- Anyone may submit a film ( film makers do not need to race cyclocross )
- Film must be reasonably within the PG-R rating.
Short Film: up to 3 min.
Long Film: 3 to 10 min.
Feature Film: tbd by film maker
- Burn film to a CD
- Place the name of film, film maker, and contact information on the CD
- Provide all contact information for the film maker and a short written description of the film
- Mail or hand to:
2211 SW Park Place, no 502
Portland, Oregon, 97205
Filmmaker authorizes Rick Potestio to screen film at the CC Film Fest, to post on Youtube, and to use in promotional materials. Copyright to remain with Filmmaker.
There is no compensation for use of the film in accordance with the CC Film Fest.
The films will be reviewed, and selected for showing at a local cinema or venue tbd.
The intent is that all films will be shown, however, depending on the number of submissions, quality and/or content of the films, there may be some films that are not selected to be shown.
Promotion of the Film Fest will be through OBRA and Cross Crusade Website, theater schedule and advertising.
Contact Rick by email
or phone (503-381-9719) for any questions